2022年1月14日金曜日

トランプからアリゾナでのイベント招待状が届きました❣️ もちろん行けるはずもないですが、嬉しかった❣️

 


Save America President Donald J. Trump


Friend,

I want to meet YOU.

I could not be more excited about holding my FIRST RALLY OF 2022 in beautiful Florence, Arizona and I want YOU to be there.

My team tells me that you are one of the most dedicated supporters I have EVER had. To show you how much I appreciate you I want to offer you and a friend the chance to meet me, 
your favorite President, backstage at my upcoming Rally.

Did I mention we’ll even take a photo together?

That’s not all: your flight and hotel will also be covered by my team. Friend, I’m extending this opportunity to my TOP supporters for TODAY ONLY, you need to take advantage now.

Please contribute any amount TODAY to enter for your chance to meet me at my Rally in Arizona. >>

 

What: President Trump's Rally - Where: Arizona - Deadline: Immediately - Enter Now >>>

I cannot wait to be back on the Rally stage amongst my incredible supporters as we FIGHT to Save America. I want to make sure I have a special Patriot, like YOU, by my side.

Friend, this opportunity won’t be open for much longer. You need to act by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT if you want to enter.

Please contribute any amount by MIDNIGHT TONIGHT for a chance to meet me backstage at my Arizona Rally. >>

Thank you, 


President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿